Thursday, March 15, 2007

When was the last time...continued

I realized after reading the last post that there is so much good, too, that I don't remember doing lately.

I can't remember the last time I...
... organized a party for 36 people in four days (when you don't have anywhere else to go, your schedule is pretty free; in fact, you'll take any social time you can get!)
...didn't run off to 4-H, gymnastics, school or drama
...walked to a friend's house and shared a can of Nescafe Latte
...walked to a friend's house at all
...I had a friend walk to my house
...was a boat ride away from beautiful snorkeling
...bought veggies straight out of the garden
...just sat and visited with a friend while the kids played outside (we have snow everywhere)
...didn't worry about where the girls were playing.

Now I guess I see why there were tears.

No comments: