Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The good, the bad and the ugly

The good:
The view out our front porch (still working on pics)
No TV
Family time
Fresh, homemade yogurt for snack
The voices of my kids happily playing with their friends (old and new)
Early bedtimes
Generator that keeps power to the base when the city power goes out
The market...best 75 cent pineapple in town
Richard working walking distance away from me

The bad:
Ants
The heat from 3-5 p.m.
Twin tub washing machine
Broken twin tub washing machine
Rain when I have laundry on the line
Ants
The kids' clothes at the end of the day
My clothes at the end of the day

The ugly:
Me going after the ants
Richard's clothes at the end of the day.

Tracie

1 comment:

Garciafamily said...

I love this blog! I can just picture you guys in your new house with the heat and the ants. I really look forward to hearing about the rest of your time and experiences there. Love- Joe and Crystal Garcia